Courgette Feta Fritters
These Courgette Feta Fritters are gluten-free, delicious and full of flavours.
- 2 courgette/ zucchini (500G) grated
- 100 g feta cheese cut in small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp each mint and fresh coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- 1 or taste red chilli finely chopped
- 60 g 1/2 cup chickpea flour (besan)
- 10 g rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp or to taste salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil for shallow frying
Add salt to grated courgette and keep it aside for 20 minutes. Squeeze out all the water from the courgette. Make sure you there is no water before you add all the other ingredients.
Add all the ingredients mentioned above and mix it well. Add salt just before you start frying.
Heat oil, using wet hands make small rounds and fry the fritters from both sides till they are nice and golden brown.
Serve the fritters hot with yoghurt dip.